Apple today released an update to iOS 13, specifically to the 13.2.2 version. Update will fix, among others Errors that caused frustrating background loading.
List of changes in iOS 13.2.2:
- fixes an error that could cause the background applications to close unexpectedly;
- solves the problem that could cause the iPhone to lose connection to the mobile network for a while after the phone call ends;
- removes the problem that could cause an occasional lack of access to the cellular data network;
- fixes an issue where replies to email messages sent between Exchange accounts using the S / MIME method may not be readable;
- Resolves an issue where Kerberos Single Sign-On service in Safari could display an authentication request.
- fixes an issue that could stop loading accessories using the YubiKey key on the Lightning port.
Apple also released the iOS 13.3 developer and public beta version this week. I must admit that the pace of this year's release of the mobile system from Apple is impressive. I wonder where the fast pace of changes comes from, but we hear about new bugs in iOS 13 every now and then.